Keepin it Courtney.

Welcome to the world of Keepin' it Courtney! 

I'm sure you thought you'd find a very asthetically pleasing blog, with the best content and everything you could imagine to find in a typical blog....well, you thought wrong. I just am not that creative, and honestly..I'm a little too lazy. ha!

Anywho, im starting/continuing this blog due to various reasons. 1. I go to Disneyland alot, and I need a way to adequately get my feelings about that place out and hook my friends up with the best Disney tips I can muster! (Years of Disney experience here yall!) 2. I have alot of feelings about alot of things, and I need a space to word vomit them all. You may see them, or I may keep them private depending on the stigma around certain things. and 3. I do makeup and I need a place to list products and link my youtube channel (coming soon!) and a way that future clients can see my work! Either way, whatever you may be looking for, you just might find here on this hodgepop blog! I like a lot of things and do alot of things, so look forward to lots of variety! So let's start off with a get to know me!


My name is Courtney. I am a Disney enthusiast through and through. I was born in Southern California and lived there until I was 21. On my 21st birthday, I went to serve a religious mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Bahia Blanca, Argentina! It was one of the hardest, most rewarding things I had ever done. Shortly after that, I moved to Utah to finish school and get my Nursing degree (which unfortunately has taken me way too long). I changed my major about 40 times. Got a stellar job that I loved with my whole heart. Fell in love, then had my heart broken. Moved back to California. Then back to Utah again (haha!). Went back to the best job ever, left that job. Took a new opportunity, had it ripped out from under me. And STRUGGLED for a quick minute. 

My life has been nothing short of amazing. Thats including the bad, ugly, heartbreaking and terrible. I have been to some very dark places. I have experienced sexual abuse, rape, emotional and mental abuse, toxic relationships, divorce, and so much more. But because of all of that, I have become so much stronger. I have figured out that I am a fighter. I am strong. I am worthy and most importantly, I am so very loved. 

Now I am here. Disney obsessed. In love with the greatest man. Working a pretty great job. Doing the things I love. and attempting to live my best life. 

It's not perfect. It's most definitely not ideal at some moments. but, I have been so very very blessed. I hope to share more with you as I venture out into new realms and magical experiences. 

So, to all who enter these internet walls, please know you are welcome! Im so glad you're here. And I appreciate you! Leave a comment below of what you want to see in the future from me! 

And remember to ALWAYS, Keep it Courtney <3 p="">







Comments

  1. Hello Courtney. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog. I am also blessed and feel privileged and ahonered to get connected with you s well as know you and about your interest in Mission work. It was interesting to go through your blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encorueged, strengthened and apraying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends during your vacation time. Since you have had exposore to missions with in your counitry but to have similar exposure in a thrid world country where life is not easy. I am sure you will have alife changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts